Sunday, February 16, 2014

Really Boys?

Hey y'all!

So I do not totally understand something, how is it that Tucker West and Nick Goepepper do not have girlfriends? Unless they are secretly total jerks or have just not tried to date, they should have been had girls to date. They are too hot to have to result to a hashtag on Twitter and daddy on the Today Show asking for girls. Personally I do not think those are the best means to find a girl but hey its their life.
 
How have these guys continued to be single? I do not understand because a) they have pretty smiles b) they seem to have a heart and c) which for me is a must, they are driven. The thing that I love most about Olympians or major athletes is that they are driven and passionate about something which will transfer to a relationship making it stronger as long as both people work for it.

 For extra man candy it is Mr Roman Schaad of Switzerland on the left and gold medal winner Joss Christensen on the right.
  Roman is just so pretty. Joss is extremely awkward in selfies which is just adorable to me. Oh goodness my girliness is coming out.

Who is y'all's favorite Olympians?
Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment