Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Etsy

Hey y'all!
Recently I opened up an Etsy shop to sell my Daddy's potholders. I thought I would make a post to help explain the potholders and their deals. Here is the link to the shop: store






 The potholders are a 5.5" by 5.5" square, 100% cotton and American made. 

These are the colors that are available plus orange which I forgot to put in the circle. 

 So potholders can be made woven into numerous patterns and have a number of color combinations. These photos are only a a hand full of the different patterns that my father has made. As shown, there are holiday, sports and rainbow themed potholders. 

If you have any questions feel free to comment and I will answer. 
Oh price, single potholders are being sold for $4.50 and a pair is $9.00! You also get to pick colors and can even pick the pattern.
Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment