Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Graduation Steps!

Hey y'all!

So if you did not know, I am graduating in May. Graduation entails many little activities and social etiquette things to do like graduation announcements, registries, thank you cards and if you are like me scholarships while doing school work and you have to fit in going to a college orientation during all of this stuff. My mind is now exploding thinking of all that I have to do. Thank you society!
Graduation Postcard -- Fresh FutureI am going to take this couple of months one day and task at a time though. Plus, thanks to Pear Tree Greetings and their super efficient schedule I am almost done with one thing on my checklist. I got my graduation announcements in the mail today and love them. This is the one that I ordered except mine doesn't have that stranger on it. It has a baby photo, toddler and my first Communion photo along with a cute professional one and a silly selfie. I love it and excited to know my family's reactions toward it. Below is cute too.
Valentine Photo Cards -- Heart Paper Chain
Next step is probably going to be orientation so that I can register for college classes. Hint: sooner you go to orientation, the better chance you have to get the needed classes. While I am waiting for my orientation date, I am working on scholarships. Scholarships are time consuming! You have to sit down, type out lots of words and occasionally send in things other than the essay that you spent hours perfecting. All of this work for money. It is a part of life I guess.
I mentioned to you in a previous post about my plan for thank you cards, so I won't mention it now, but I will show y'all when I do them.
I have not a clue what to put on my registries. I know towels, bedding but I don't know what I need! I think I just want to ask for gift cards and cash. I will let you know what I put on them when I do them in April.

Comment your thoughts and suggestions! Also let me know if you would like me to refer you to Pear Tree Greetings for $20 off your first order. They have lots other than graduation things like the Valentine's Day card that is cute and funny.
Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment