Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sanity Sunday

Hey y'all!
It is officially a new week. We can make this week whatever we want whether we want it to be amazing where we pass all three of our test or awful and depressing where I don't study and fail them all. It is up to us to make this week the best we can!

In the Game of Life (the board game), you keep going, rolling the dice and moving spaces.
The same is for actual life except you are handed the pre-rolled dice and just keep moving. 
There is nothing forcing you to keep moving except for yourself. You have to keep moving forward
as is said in Meet the Robinsons!

I recently found this quote on Instagram which is one of the best places to find cute quotes likes this one. Pinterest is too but I prefer Instagram's app over Pinterest's app.

You can also find quotes like this one from Harry Potter! Which is also great
inspiration because in reality, we are all muggles and nobody is greater! As Dr. Seuss said something
along the lines of: no one is youer than you! So just be you and don't let anything they say hurt 
you because rubber and glue. If you don't know the saying, google it:)

My goal until next Sunday is to accept changes in life and be caught up on my Speech reading. I hate change which is pretty sad because I am by no means old and relating to some saying about how old people hate change. I don't know. I might as well be old for that aspect. I shall let you know how that goes.

Goo Luck and Love Y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment