Wednesday, January 22, 2014

DIY: Shirts

Hey y'all!
So I have been cleaning out my drawers and found these two t-shirts below, they both have sentimental value, and I wouldn't wear them in their current state so I decided to make them cuter.

 These (1st photo) two shirts my old friend and I DIY'ed this summer with painters tape,
spray paint and star stickers. Love them and they did great as inspiration for these.
Middle photo is from "'Merica Day" at school.
Last one is while we were cutting them after they dried and sweatpants are the
best thing ever along with leggings. You know it's true.

First thing first, we got have music, which mine came from YouTube today, and scissors. 
   

1st Shirt!

Always cut the fringe shorter because you can't add some back.
It is like hair except it doesn't grow back. Wait... might have gotten that backwards...
Oh well!
  
Tada! All done!
2nd Shirt!

Sorry for my bra but you can see the bow better on me.
This one you have to try on more cause the strap thickness and neck size all matter
based on your likeness.
Also this shirt is from a blood drive, and I, like a lot people, think you should donate if you can!

Blood donation website: http://www.redcross.org/blood
Used the app Fotor for collages. 
Good luck with all y'all do!
Love y'all!!
PS Reign comes back to America tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment