Friday, January 17, 2014

Naked Juice

Hey y'all!
Lately juicing has become bigger than it has ever been. I remember when I was either a freshman or late middle school that my mom got a book called Clean which is all about balancing your diet to find food allergies by doing what is called the cleanse. Basically, you go on a really strict diet of juice/ smoothies for breakfast and dinner then obeying real strict laws for lunch like no gluten, diary, beef ect. I participated with my family and those smoothies were really feeling, but I lacked self-motivation although I did complete it without cheating. (yay me!)
Shay from the Shaytards has done quite a few juice cleanses lately and it has made me want to do it. Recently he has been doing one to start off the diet bet him and Collette have for the new year. I personally do not have the time to juice fruits and vegetables myself nor wish to go full out, so I have been drinking pre-juiced drinks for breakfast a couple of days during the week. They are really convenient for lazy school mornings. My selection being I am in a small, southern town is limited so I pick up the Naked juices from my local Walmart. All of the ingredients are printed clear as day on the size and all natural without added sweeteners which I love.

1) This one has a cleansing feeling and strong cherry taste. Side note: it has
 purple carrot in it which my friends & I are surprised it exist.
2) This one has not been a favorite so far. I'm not sure if I am not used to mango, 
but it smells like medicine to me.
3) This juice is sweet with the berries and banana.

I tend to drink an entire bottle in the morning on the way to school which is about 7 am, and I stay full and content until around 11 to 12.
If you are working on losing weight or even being a part of the Shaytard's diet bet, I wish you the best of luck and know you can do it. I believe in you all with all of your goals whether it is to lose weight, be healthy or break a bad habit. You can do it!

Diet bet link: http://www.dietbetter.com/games/31836
Naked Juice link: http://www.nakedjuice.com/
Clean diet list: http://www.cleanprogram.com/media/files/cleanse-diet.pdf
Love y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Hey gorgeous, amazing blog :)
    loves it <3

    if you follow me ill follow back :P

    http://confessions-ofa-fashionista.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete