Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Are You the One? Perfect Matches

Hey y'all!

So I posted about the new MTV show, Are You the One, before and I have been trying so hard to figure out who has been matched with whom. I am 99% sure that I have figured it out! This show is so strange. I pulls at the heart strings while making you made at contestants while laughing. It is such a crazy mixture of emotions.
Spoilers
I don't like Shanley but I feel bad for her because how much she stupidly fell for Chris T. She knew they weren't a match since week one but she continued to be around him and had sex with him. Hello?! If you have even the smallest amount of feelings for a guy, any type of sexual relations will intensify the feelings. Stupid girl.
Since determining who matches with whom, I feel for John Jacobs. He has invested huge amounts of feelings towards Jacy, and its not gonna be a match. The moments where people who have feelings for each other and go to the truth booth for it to say "No Match" is sad like with Dre and Ashleigh.
Kayla is such a blah for lack of a better word. She goes back and forth between Ryan and Wes. She clearly knows that Wes is her perfect match since she keeps picking him at match up ceremonies.
Some of these people are just aggravating.
Comment if you want me to say all of the matches.
Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment