Monday, January 20, 2014

Opinion: TV, Movie, Book

Hi y'all!
Spoilers are throughout regarding Reign and Mortal Instruments!

I am soooooooo happy and yes that many o's are necessary. On Thursday January 23rd, Reign is coming back! I absolutely love the show staring Mary who is Queen of Scotland and her time in the French Court currently awaiting her time to marry Francis who is currently first in line for the throne. The reason I have been saying currently is because I am not sure what is going to happen when the season returns because of how the season left as Mary was running away with Bash of all people. It has been known that Bash loves or at least extremely intrigued with Mary and there are feelings in her for him. I am on team Francis which the whole team and love triangle makes me think all about Twilight which then makes me think of Mortal Instruments series which is way better than Twilight in my opinion.

Sorry if its hard to read the words but it is such an expression of Mary. ep 4

 Again sorry if you can't read them. ep 5
 Favorite scene of all. ep 1
I liked this almost couple. Bash should be with Lola! ep 4

On the topic of Mortal Instruments, I am not happy with their movie. Did the script writers even bother to do a time line and make notes on the plot of the books? I have been waiting on the movie since I saw the trailer and read the books to be highly disappointed with the movie. I frankly don't know how they are gonna do the second movie since the movie left on the completely wrong note as Valentine did not have the mortal cup in the movie like he is supposed to in order to progress the story line. Then  Hodge is still present as opposed to running away and leaving the institute. They have so many issues within the movie which does not do the book any justice to his greatness. It is truly a great series and so are the Clockwork trilogy which is a prequel type for them.

Jonathan Rhys Meyers & Lily Collins -"The Mortal Instruments"What is with his hair? I don't even know. I'm not even gonna bother with how they did runes in the movie.

I just do not know what is gonna happen in any of these works. If you do, please share!








Cassandra Clare, author to Mortal Instruments: http://www.cassandraclare.com/
Love y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment